Voting for Three New Multisig Wallet Holders

Continuing the process laid out in PhIP-09: Expanding the Multisig to 5/12 , the time has come to vote for three new multisig wallet holders. In the below poll, you may vote for up to three nominees. This vote will stay open for 5 days, at which time the top three will be moved to a snapshot vote.

Here are the nominees in alphabetical order:

Clamato

• Discord handle: clamato#1746
  • Reason for applying: Active DAO Member and excited to help to get things moving faster. Excited for the protentional Phonon has.
  • Describe your involvement thus far in the Phonon DAO: Actively working in the communications working group and often on the discord.
  • Qualifications - I should be able to execute transactions within 24-48 hours.

Hinchy

• Discord handle: hinchy.eth#7765
  • Reason for applying: Already obsessed with Phonon DAO. Want to become more involved. Would love to become an active member of the multisig.
  • Describe your involvement thus far in the Phonon DAO: Created the new GRID redeem site, Dev kit owner, daily discord user
  • Qualifications - Defi native & experienced at key management. Yes I believe transaction should be executed in 24-48 hours.

Rake

• Discord Handle:
    Rake#8118

• Reasons For Applying:
    Kinda always online && Always eager to get things moving

• Involvement in Phonon thus far:
    Active dao participant. King of spam and DMs - always pushing to get things done (admitely - i’m quite the pain the ass) - Total Phonon Goat

• Qualifications: Do you agrre that we should be able to execute txns within 24-48hs?
    Yes hopefully sooner. Sign transactions w/ my lattice though i do also have push notifications enabled w/ Gnosis Phone App

Señor

• Discord handle:
    Señor

• Reason for applying:
    I would be quick to sign, since I am active on Discord.

• Describe your involvement thus far in Phonon DAO:
    Discord participant since day 1; Artist behind the silly custom blue phonon emojis; Phonon and Dev Kit Owner; Actively tinkering and experimenting with codebase (see Developer channel)

• Qualifications - Do you agree that we should be able to execute transactions within 24 - 48 hours?:
    Yes, proposals passed from our governance process should not be slowed by the multi-sig process. And I’d use my lattice to sign.

Tuesdays

• Discord handle: Tuesdays#0001
  • Reason for applying: Active DAO member with experience with Gnosis Safe.
  • Describe your involvement thus far in the Phonon DAO: Currently hold a role of Community Leader. Active on weekly calls for working groups.
  • Qualifications - For most signings I would be able to execute is a few hours unless I am asleep.

Please vote for three:

• Clamato
  • Hinchy
  • Rake
  • Señor
  • Tuesdays

0 voters

1 Like

1.Señor
2. Rake
3. Clamato

1 Like

Great! Could you please add your votes to the poll in the main post?